Free The Tone have created a delay pedal that is out of this world! The Cosmic Wave Multiple Filtering Delay is packed with spacey delay sounds that you can adjust to your liking! This is the type of pedal you can get lost in, in a good way!
From Free The Tone:
COSMIC WAVE is a compact, but epoch-making digital delay with multiple filter functions. Using high-speed signal processing with a dedicated DSP and analog & digital audio circuits we perfected over time, this compact unit attains high sound quality equal to our FT-2Y FLIGHT TIME Digital Delay and FF-1Y FUTURE FACTORY RF Phase Modulation Delay. This unit’s tone filter can process the delay sound to have a rich tone or conversely adjust it to be far from the original sound. The proprietary COSMIC filter creates an effect sound reminiscent of outer space, adding a new color to your delay sounds. Utilizing a new method, the newly developed reverse delay succeeds in producing a smoother, more musical reverse sound. In addition, we added a new function to adjust the number of output bits of the delay sound in 1-bit units, from smooth and high-quality 24-bit to rough 8-bit sound that contains distorted noise when the volume is lowered. You can reproduce the nuances of the delay sound used in the 1980s and 90s, and even the delay sound with the bitcrusher effect applied.
Enjoy the world of COSMIC WAVE with attractive new features.
- Built-in multiple filter effects including equalizer function. It is possible to apply multiple filters at the same time (Cosmic Filter, Bandpass Filter, 3-Band EQ, Tone).
- Equipped with a newly developed reverse delay.
- Equipped with output bit number adjustment function (8–24 bits).
- Equipped with a small display: Dramatically improved operability.
- High-speed effect processing performed by a dedicated DSP
- Combination of high-speed arithmetic processing with 32-bit fixed-point arithmetic and high-precision arithmetic processing with 32-bit floating-point arithmetic achieves both high quality sound and high processing speed, and provides the best performance.
- Delay time can be indicated in milliseconds or BPM.
- Tempo can be tap-entered via the footswitch.
- Presets 1 and 2 can be easily switched via the footswitch.
- Feedback Level Limit function
- Kill Dry function
- Trail On/Off function
- Delay Phase Inversion function