The Red Jasper is back! The V2 is the same vintage tube amp style overdrive but even more refined! Now featuring an internal mode switch to select four modes of different low frequency characteristics (cut-off frequencies). This way you can adjust the lower register output to work perfectly with your rig! There is also a HI-CUT tone circuit to adjust the higher registers. It's back and better than ever!
- Input impedance min. 390 kΩ
- Output load impedance min. 10 kΩ
- Controls LEVEL, HI-CUT, and DRIVE knobs
- Terminals 2 x 1/4" standard phone jacks (input, output), DC9V input jack (for AC adapter connection)
- Power supply 9-volt PP3 battery, AC adapter
- Current consumption 11 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 123 x 100 x 53 mm (incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks, etc.)
- Passive type tone circuit (hi-cut) to minimize phase error in guitar signal.
- Mode switch to select low end frequency characteristics from four settings.
- Astoundingly excellent signal-to-noise ratio.
- FREE THE TONE’s original HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit is implemented. Unlike conventional buffer circuits, the HTS circuit attains both “sound” and “low noise” by performing impedance conversion while fully bringing out sound characteristics of the guitar. The HTS circuit prevents degradation of guitar timbre even when the effect is turned off. There is no need to worry about phase reversal: the output signal is in the same phase as the input signal
- Mode selector switch setting: The low end of the bass range is gradually cut from setting A to setting D.
-Setting A SW1: ON / SW2: ON
-Setting B SW1: ON / SW2: OFF
-Setting C SW1: OFF / SW2: ON (* Left figure: Factory default setting)
-Setting D SW1: OFF / SW2: OFF