Good news! After two months of a temporary closure, we will begin reopening our storefront—just in time to celebrate the Memorial Day weekend.
"Opening” will mean something different than in the past (for now at least). Online sales, emails, and customer service all continue as normal, but our doors will open for a limited number of customers each week by appointment. In every case, we’ll be taking precautions for the health and safety of our employees, you, and our community. We have health and safety procedures in place on how to come visit us and check out our best gear.
Here is the rundown on how it will work:
- We will take limited appointments each week, which can be made by contacting email@example.com. You can email us and we'll confirm the date, time, & gear your looking to test out.
- When you come into our store, we will be wearing face coverings, and we’re going to ask that you wear one too. Anyone unwilling to do so will not be allowed entry. We'll have disposable ones ready for you, in case you don't have one.
- We'll have things set up in advance (the guitars(s) and amps/pedals you're interested in), a designated area set up for you where you will have ample, safe space to play.
- We'll handle all transactions virtually via an online invoice (we'll email it to you) that can be payed with a credit card or PayPal from your phone or computer.
- Obviously, many of you work with us online all the time & we're still happy to work with as normal.
We clearly aren't "back to normal" just yet, but we are grateful for your support and understanding right now.