Absolutely next level engineering from these guys! Welcome to the arsenal: Free The Tone pedals. Aptly named, these boutique stompboxes are meticulously crafted with all of the subtle details in mind. With all of the tools necessary to shape your tone, Free The Tone has a pedal for every style of playing, and any sound that you could possibly dream up.
There are many overdrive pedals on the market but Free The Tone set out to make an overdrive pedal that would become a reference for great tone. The player’s ideal overdrive pedal is smooth, warm, creamy and harmonically rich, with tons of sustain. The Gigs Boson has all those things in spades. The origin of the name “Gigs Boson” came from the Higgs Boson particle. The discovery of this particle could be the first step in elucidating the structure of the universe. We're confident that this overdrive pedal will become your first step into discovering a world of new tones.
- A newly developed and very special input circuit HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) Circuit is included to prevent guitar signal degradation even when bypassed -
- The IRON FOERST distortion pedal has a tonal range similar to a wind instrument and will not be overpowered by the rest of the band -
- It is an extremely versatile distortion pedal with a wide gain range and a two-stage EQ (Treble, Bass) -
- It provides over-the-top distortion while still remaining sensitive to the guitar volume -
- It delivers much more dynamic range for the DC9V power supply than would normally be expected, and also has a very low S/N ratio -
- Reliable, high-quality parts are used to ensure long life and stable sound -
Controls: GAIN, TONE, LEVEL, INPUT Z SWITCH (INPUT IMPEDANCE 1MΩ/100kΩ Changeable), GAIN BOOST SWITCH
Connectors: ¼-inch phone jack x 2 (INPUT and OUTPUT) DC9V input jack (AC adaptor jack)
Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adaptor
Power Consumption: DC 9V, 9mA approx.