New features include:
- MOSFET preamp boost (footswitchable), adding a wider dynamic range to the overall harmonic content.
- Upgraded power scaling, allowing for a richer tone at lower volumes and a high level of control of the overdriven sound.
- Standby switch, now a standard feature on all Badger models.
- All tube FX loop.
- Speaker output impedence selector.
- Clean new aesthetic featuring a solid aluminium bead-blasted script Suhr logo, silver piping, new graphite tolex and a black anodized control panel.
In 2005, we set out to design a series of portable, hand built, all-tube amplifiers. These amplifiers would be easy to use and offer players a vast array of classic British tones and would fit right at home in virtually any recording or live performance environment.
The result? In the Winter of 2006, the first Badger amplifier was born and the rest is history. Since it’s debut, players, artists, and producers alike have made the Suhr Badger their go to amplifier for an endless variety of recording and performance applications.
Now ten years later, we are proud to bring to you the next evolution of the Badger. The new Badger series is appointed in an elegant more refined look, and an expanded feature set to bring you the most sophisticated and versatile Badger amplifier to date.
Output: 30 Watts RMS
Preamp Tubes: 3x 12AX7
Power Tubes: 2x EL34
Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier
Effects Loop: Tube driven, buffered, series effects loop
Panel Controls: On/Off, Standby, Power, Drive, Bass, Middle, Treble
Speaker Outputs: Dual speaker outputs: Selectable between 4Ω, 8Ω & 16Ω impedance
Dimensions: 20.5" (W) x 8.25” (D) x 9.25” (H)
* CABINET AVAILABLE SEPERATELY *